Sunday, March 19, 2006

Domestic Diva Goodness

Following yesterday's cleaning of the bathrooms, I did the laundry today, which gave me an hour or so of reading time as I brought a book with me down to the laundry room in our apartment building's basement, as has become my habit. Got it all fluffed and folded and put away, too.

Also have been going through the stacks of magazine articles and did some more photo scanning. I'm up to California. Did the San Diego Zoo shots from July 1979 tonight. I've been in California many times, so there are a LOT of photos in this batch to scan and that's not counting the shots of family. I have a lot of cousins living in the San Fernando Valley. This project has been more labor intensive and addicting than I'd thought. I'm getting a bit obsessive about it.

Celebrated my accomplishments with a chocolate malted for lunch. Figured I'd deserved it.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:19 PM

    I love reading these Shelly...gives us more insight to you...I might steal this one from you for tomorrow..I like it. Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.... did you mean to post this comment to the memes post? They are fun and I love doing questionnaires. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!