Saturday, March 18, 2006

High School Meme

Found this on Sweet Memes and it looked like fun, so...

1. Who was your best friend(s)? W.
2. What sports did you play? Nothing willingly.
3. What kind of car did you drive? Didn't drive then, don't drive now.
4. It’s Friday night, where are you at? Watching TV, reading.
5. Were you a party animal? Nope.
6. Were you in the “In Crowd”? I was so out of the In Crowd, I didn't even know who was in it.
7. Ever skip school? No. I wouldn't have known where to go. Besides, I liked school. Except for gym.
8. Ever smoke a cigarette? No. I never did like the smell of smoke.
9. Were you a nerd? That implies some standing. I wasn't even nerdy enough to be a nerd. Basically, I was just a kid in school.
10. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No. I never did anything worthy of any form of punishment at school.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? Frighteningly, yeah, after all these years (36 and counting). The song was called "Oh Blue and White."
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Ah, there was Mr. H, one of the history teachers, and Mr. F, an English teacher who liked to write WGT after his name for "World's Greatest Teacher." And Mr. S who taught Latin, and my French teacher whose name, or rather, intial, is escaping me. But probably Miss K. my chem teacher was my favorite.
13. Favorite class? Latin, chem, and a couple of my English classes.
14. What was your school’s name? John Adams.
15. School mascot? Hmmm..... I have no clue.
16. Did you go to Prom? There was a prom? Uh, guess not.
17. Would you go back again and do it over? Only if I can bring my current personality and wisdom of life's experiences with me. I'm not so shy anymore.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? It rained the night before and the chairs set up outside were still wet so we had to have the ceremony in the dark auditorium.
19. Favorite memory of senior year? Senior Day when we got to dress up. Most of us dressed as little boys and girls. I put my hair in pigtails and wore one of my younger sister's girlie girl dresses.
20. Were you ever posted on the senior wall? Is that a recent thing? I don't know it.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? None that paid til after I graduated. I did school service for credits, working for one of my teachers who was also a guidance counselor.
22. Who did you date? I might've gone out on a blind date my senior year, maybe two. I don't remember the guys at all.
23. Have you gained weight since then? Yeah, but I have no idea how much since I don't recall what I weighed back then.
24. What did you do after graduation? Worked for a month, then was laid off because the department store had overhired, thinking some of us would quit. Then I lounged around the house til college started in the fall.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!