Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Brain Overload?

I think I've reached the point where I can't remember if I've posted something or not. At any rate, I saw this on Leesa's blog and in case I haven't posted the link before, here's an online Etch-a-Sketch.

One of the unexpected, yet simple pleasures of life is when the roll of toilet paper in the staff restroom at work is nice and soft, not the usual cheap stuff with the texture of newsprint.

Rumor has it that spring has sprung. I'm waiting for confirmation in the form of tangible proof. Temperatures that stay above 40 degrees Farenheit would do for starters.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    LOL When I go to agility trials I take one of those ginormous packages of really good tp w/ me and stock all the portapotties with it. It's the little things :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!