Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Too Cold for Spring

How much would you pay for your chocolate fix? Ten dollars for a bar of dark chocolate? I dunno. It would have to be really, really good for me to pay that, especially when there's cheap chocolicious goodness around.

Had a bit of trouble getting into Blogger earlier, so I continued with my photo scanning. I'm doing my California trips now, starting with 1979. I've done the trip from LA to San Francisco and will do the San Francisco shots next. Then there are the trips from '81, '83, and '86.

A balmy 24° F. greeted me this morning when I left for work. Spring, huh? Yeah, sure. In spring's defense, it did warm up to the 40s and the sun was out most of the day. I'm just not sure that really counts.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:50 AM

    WEll, you could be trudging through snow to get to the subway, too. It's early yet for the northeast to think spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but NY is a mid-Atlantic state. And the tulips are poking up on Park Avenue, the birds are out, and a few confused trees are starting to bud. Last few years at this time of March, it was in the 50s. In Jan and Feb, it was in the 50s for days on end. In early March, it was in the 50s. We've just hit a cold snap. Will be warm by the weekend. The sun's already quite warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!