Saturday, February 18, 2006

TGIS

Given how little computer access I had this week, this week seemed longer than usual, even as the month is speeding by. Today was catchup day; except for my 2 hours on phone reference, I cleaned out my in-box and mostly caught up on things, including setting up a blog with my work favs so I'll always have them no matter what state my work PC is.

I wrote a couple of longish posts on social sharing sites on Presto Speaks! One is on a music tagging/sharing site called last.fm and the other is on flickr and del.icio.us.

The temps are plummeting. It's in the teens outside now and still falling, and it's actually getting cold inside with the wind blowing like mad. Definitely, a hot chocolate night.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!