Friday, February 17, 2006

All Work and No Play

Candy Addict points us to Chocolate Russian Roulette. I like the tag line from the website: "Willy Wonka Meets the Deer Hunter!" heh

So I spent the day sorting through links on my work PC, trying to find the broken ones to delete, again, since an old version of my favs was loaded onto the frakin' computer. And yes, I'm watching Battlestar Galactica; how could you tell? Was "frakin'" enough of a clue? :) Anyway, I'm making a page of my links to load onto my website, and save in my gmail account so I'll always have them because I really don't want to keep going through this everytime they update the PCs or the OS.

Everytime I think I've got a handle on all the projects I'm in the middle of, another one or 2 projects pops up. So tomorrow, I'll tackle the towering stack of stuff in my In-Box, answer reference questions, and, I hope, dig out a bit from under the mess.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~