Friday, February 17, 2006

All Work and No Play

Candy Addict points us to Chocolate Russian Roulette. I like the tag line from the website: "Willy Wonka Meets the Deer Hunter!" heh

So I spent the day sorting through links on my work PC, trying to find the broken ones to delete, again, since an old version of my favs was loaded onto the frakin' computer. And yes, I'm watching Battlestar Galactica; how could you tell? Was "frakin'" enough of a clue? :) Anyway, I'm making a page of my links to load onto my website, and save in my gmail account so I'll always have them because I really don't want to keep going through this everytime they update the PCs or the OS.

Everytime I think I've got a handle on all the projects I'm in the middle of, another one or 2 projects pops up. So tomorrow, I'll tackle the towering stack of stuff in my In-Box, answer reference questions, and, I hope, dig out a bit from under the mess.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:31 AM

    Somehow I missed this entry when it first appeared. Silly me. I'd have told you to try out Linkagogo -- http://www.linkagogo.com/
    -- it's the best solution I have found for coordinating links/favorites from multiple computers. And I get a weekly download of links in my email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I now have a blog page and a web page for my work links, which include links to the link pages on my website. Given that I have about 25 or so pages of links by subject, that's a lot of links. The blog is nice and I have a nav bar of links, the sidebar, and the main post of links there, but better is the web page which also has anchored links to the various groupings, what were the folders on my work browser, so everything is within easy reach.

    I also don't need any more logins or emails of links or things, but the site is interesting, so I'll probably add it to one of my site's link pages. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should add that I added most of my work links, except the private intranet ones (that I have on the webpage and blog) into my del.icio.us account, too. Talk about redundancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!