Monday, February 20, 2006

Lunch


Lunch
Originally uploaded by ShellyS.
This was a very yummilicious burger and the fries were pretty good, too. I didn't eat the tomatoes or onion, though I do like onions. Just wasn't in the mood.

Saw "Walk the Line" with a friend. Excellent movie and I think I'm setting a record this Oscar year. That's 3 nominees I've seen this time. Joaquin Phoenix was amazing as was Reese Witherspoon.

And in good news, the NY Daily News reports dark chocolate M&Ms, loaded with flavanols this time, will be making a comeback. No date yet on their appearance.

Feeling:
--o0o--

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:05 PM

    oooooh that burger looks good! I want to see walk the line. my 13 yr old wants to see it, he is a Johnny Cash fan..is it suitable for kids? Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on the maturity of the 13-year-old. The sex scenes are fairly tame, just people in bed together. But there are scenes of Cash popping pills and freaking out when stoned. It's probably okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:21 PM

    Mmmmm.....,
    Lunch looks yummy!
    I need a piece of that chocolate cake 2 go with it!
    ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:36 AM

    Now THAT'S a burger :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:00 AM

    Yum on the burger, and double yum on the M&M's!
    I'd like to see Walk The Line too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:27 PM

    That's very cool. If I ever run out of things to blog about (and that is very likely), I think I will take pictures of all of my meals and post them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!