Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Is it Friday Yet?

I didn't really think so, but it never hurts to ask. And I wish I had the time to do and enjoy all the things I want to do and enjoy. I'd settle for catching up with stuff around here. I think even if I was already retired, I wouldn't have enough time.

"Brokeback Mountain" in Legos. Link found on BoingBoing.

I forgot where I saw these Bubs, but they sure are cute. So, if the person I got the link from is reading this, thanks, and leave a comment so you can get credit for it. Here's my Cyber Chocolate Bub, and I'm putting a superhero one on Shelly's Comic Book Shelf.



I got this Dolphin Bubs
from TheLordNick.com/Bubs


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:57 AM

    Oh cute! I'll have to check these out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!