Saturday, February 11, 2006

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Because, really, nothing's going to stop it from snowing.

Tech guy came, but the mother board hasn't arrived yet. He did fix the slowness problem since the meltdown on Wednesday night. Seems one of the memory sticks wasn't in all the way after the Gateway guy had us pull them and reinsert them. Tech guy said he couldn't tell if both were in, but the PC said only one was, so he removed both and shoved them back in and things are better now. He thinks the mother board should probably be replaced even though the PC is working. Clearly, something was and probably still is amiss.

For the library-minded amongst you out there, I offer up scanned photos of my old book exhibits. Most are YA-oriented. The older pictures, the ones on the matte paper, are very faded and I fiddled a bit with them in Photoshop, but the color is still off. I'm going to scan pretty much every photo I have so I can have them on CD.

BookExhibits 2

I feel like I have a gazillion projects and don't know which way to turn first. But at least, I finished scanning in the Hawaii photos from 1995, so I feel as if I accomplished something. There were a couuple of hundred of those suckers.

And for once, I remembered to watch Hustle, a British import which is on Saturdays at 10 p.m. Of course, I didn't remember til 10:15, but at least I finally have seen this show. I like it a lot.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!