Friday, January 27, 2006

The Friday Follies

Specialty Cakes that are amazing.

Personally, I think the diamond chocolate replica of Africa is a bit too much. I'd be worried about swallowing diamonds as I scarfed down chunks of the chocolate.

I posted the link to this Heineken Mars commercial on Alternate Reality, but figured I'd share it here, too. This commercial is funny, and seems to be getting a lot of internet play, but it takes a bit of time to load.

Who Should Paint You: Andy Warhol

You've got an interested edge that would be reflected in any portrait
You don't need any fancy paint techniques to stand out from the crowd!

The way the phones were ringing off the hook today at work, if not for the calendar telling me it was Friday, I would've been sure it was a Monday.

Found an interesting group blog: Blog Sisters. I had only enough time to skim, but I liked what I saw. Very eclectic group.

It's actually light out now when I leave work at 5 pm. Sure, it gets dark soon after, but still... it's LIGHT! Spring is coming. Trust me on this. Even if we get a blizzard before it comes, spring is coming.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    I got Picasso. I don't know what to think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a classic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!