Saturday, January 28, 2006

House Works

Draw a House and have your personality analyzed.



As with other such drawing/analysis tools, this seems flawed. First, a lot depends on one's skill at drawing, and in this case, one's skill at drawing online. I wasn't nearly as elaborate as I'd be if I was doing this with pen and paper.

Second, it missed my whole literal-mindedness. If I'm told to draw a house, it wouldn't occur to me to draw that house next to other houses. However, I would think that my drawing a solitary house would suggest I'm at least a bit of a loner, but that got lost in the shuffle and my analysis said:
"Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:

"Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well."

The above is the most accurate part.

"Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes."

The older I get, the less change I like. I'm organized, not tidy. I'm also not popular and don't always need a friend with me when I have problems. Sometimes, I want to be left alone to deal with things.

"You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be."

I do see things as they are, but wish they were different. I don't seek out others, though I do enjoy the company of others. I can be left alone for days and get so involved with what I'm doing, I'll barely notice I'm alone.

"You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself."

I added a flower (well, 6 of them along the front of the house) because the thing said to add a garden and I figured a garden has flowers. I drew 2 trees first, then figured I should add flowers.

At any rate, you, too, can draw houses and you can add them to my new street: Cyber Chocolate Way. If you add a house to the street, leave me a comment so I'll know to go look.

And my apologies to whoever posted the link to this, because I can't remember where I found it due to getting so involved with building my house and street.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:53 AM

    I did that quiz a bit ago and I felt like it contradicted itself. Who knows with those things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:39 PM

    I played :) But couldn't figure out how to get it on your street. Pretty cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a bit confusing, Leesa. The site says if you create the house by clicking my link, it gets added to my street, but I don't see any way to add a house. I was going to try adding the one you made -- and a nice one it is -- to my street, but saw no way to do it. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!