Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Rainy Day Me

Except it's not raining, just cold and windy. Day off, ended up staying home, cleaned bathrooms, made icons for LiveJournal, and did this quiz. So nice to know that when I'm stuck for something to blog about, BlogThings will come through.
You Are Rain

You can be warm and sexy. Or cold and unwelcoming.
Either way, you slowly bring out the beauty around you.

You are best known for: your touch

Your dominant state: changing


I find these results amusing and quite odd. But when you consider the choices: wind, hail, snow, sunny day.... I doubt I'm any of those, either. heh

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:08 PM

    I was lightening! I don't think I'm violent though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:32 PM

    It says I'm a rainbow and that I am best known for my "beauty."

    The poor computer's gone completely blind! :)

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!