Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Title Here

Dentist today. Had two old fillings replaced. Who knew those things came with expiration dates. Anyway, they were starting to erode, but fortunately, the erosion hadn't gotten far and weren't too deep, and of course, I never felt anything wrong, so it was time for the drill. Really didn't hurt, but my jaw aches now, hence the mood icon (any excuse to trot out the new ones I made).

Went to the gym, too, first time in over two weeks. Bad news is I didn't lose any weight. Good news is I didn't gain any, either. And I had a decent session on the treadmill. Then, to celebrate the end of a decent enough day despite the cold, I went to Macy's and bought some fuzzy, velvety socks and a pair of horizontal striped tights.

Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!