Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Not Much Going On Day

Had the day off, figured I'd enjoy shopping, maybe a movie, maybe take photos of holiday decorations, but it was cold, colder than yesterday. So all I did was get this week's comics, then scurry back home, where I haven't done much of anything, actually.

Vaughn was back on Alias, well, sorta. Michael Vartan was back, Vaughn really wasn't. So, not what I'd thought or hoped for. Thought Sidney had wimped out on us, but she came through at the end. Previews for rest of this last season said one of the agents will give up his or her life for the cause. I'm thinking Jack will be the one. That would leave Sid all alone with her baby. Seems to fit the show's MO: take away everyone Sid loves. hmmmm.... maybe the baby will die, too. The show still has surprises and suspense, but somewhere along the way, I stopped caring.

Oops, almost forgot I have a link to post: The Bloomsberry Flat Pack Chocolate Easter Egg. Some assembly required. Link found on Chaos Theory.

Feeling:


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:25 PM

    Well, I still like Alias, although I am not sold on the new characters. The new girl is a Sid clone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!