Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Meme

I've been tagged by Wil: List ten things that make you happy (in no particular order), and then tag five people to do the same.

1. Spending time with my hubby.

2. Eating dark chocolate or drinking chocolate malteds. Chocolate is the cure for darned near anything that ails ya.

3. Watching my favorite TV shows.

4. Crafting.

5. Reading.

6. Hanging out with my best bud, J.

7. Shopping.

8. When I'm working out on the treadmill and I get into the zone. It doesn't happen too often, but when it does, it's euphoric.

9. Blogging and fiddling with my website. I can get lost doing that for hours.

10. Writing, especially when I get into a groove and the words just flow.

Wil mentioned when a photo comes out just right. That makes me happy, too, and when I get something cool made in Photoshop. For ex, I was really happy by how this Happy mood icon came out. heh

As for the five folks I'm supposed to tag, not knowing who's done it already, how about those of you who haven't and want to go ahead and do it, okay? Good.

Feeling:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:52 PM

    I went ahead and answered. Any bit of cheer helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 PM

    Ommigod! How could I have done a "happy" list and forgotten chocolate?

    You're a woman after my own heart. Love the blog.
    :)
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay, Vicki. Chocolate is like air. We breathe all the time, but don't always think about it. Eating chocolate is like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!