Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Over the Hump

Okay, I'm in a rut when it comes to Wednesday entry titles. I don't mind admitting it.

The wind's picked up, so it's really a hot chocolate night tonight. Good thing I still have some Bellagio hot cocoa mix.

Got myself a pro Flickr account. Now I can upload to my heart's content. I've got a LOT of photos to upload and organize there.

Candy Addict reviews chocolate flavored gum. He says to save your money. I can't imagine a chocolate flavored gum tasting good, actually.

My horoscope for tomorrow:

12/08/2005

You're ordinarily witty, considerate and compromising -- especially when speaking with friends and family. Since those are the folks who are beginning to wonder if you've been abducted by an alien, explanations may actually be in order.

hmmmm.....

Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!