Tuesday, November 29, 2005

PC Blues

Updated Norton Security and Systemworks on Sunday, all was fine. Mouse has been a bit odd. It and the keyboard (which I've worn the letters off many keys) are wireless and I think the mouse is dying. It gets hyper, like it's been clicked 2 or 3 times for each click. But it's manageable.

Last night, I had a virus scare. Clicked on something on a LiveJournal graphics community before I realized it was a spam post and Norton jumps up and says, "Hi, there, I just stopped a virus. Aren't you glad you updated to the 2006 edition yesterday?" (Well, it didn't say that exactly, but that was the gist of it.) So I caught a break. Whew. All seemed fine last night and this morning. Then tonight, everything's running in slow motion, programs are freezing, especially the graphic stuff, which with Photoshop is a problem. So rather than scan and have it tell me there's nothing (and it was saying the programs were all working fine), I used Go-Back tonight and set it back to last night when I got home from work and put the thing on. Seems okay now, but I'm really glad I had emailed a couple of story files to one of my writing partners because those were the only backups. I easily retrieved them from the email. I hope all stays okay here. I really don't have the patience for problems right now. Can't even blog about the weird patron with the .... well, I really don't like to blog about work specifics. Let's just say, 6 hours later, I can still sorta smell him.

I'm not really all that grumpy, anymore, but I had to do this mood graphic twice because I lost it via Go-Back since I'd made it just before doing that, and I'm determined to show it off.

Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!