Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Excitement Continues

Had to clear my cache and toss the cookies to get graphics on my own damn blogs to show up properly. Ditto Blogger's site. They looked fine in AOL, but not Firefox. There definitely has been some graphic issues here on Moya, my PC.

Also noticed I'm back to Crawly Amphibian in the Ecosystem, down from Adorable Rodent. Jumped down past Flappy Bird (I think the birds are flappy; wasn't one long enough to recall for sure). I figure a lot of folks dropped AOL journals who had me in their links, but many have added me to the links on their new Blogger blogs, so I'm confused. I would've understood dropping one level, but two? TWO? Sheesh. I hate amphibians. Wanna be a bird if I can't be a rodent. And I'm realistic to know Higher Primate is probably well out of my reach.

Both NCIS and House were wonderful tonight. Isles gave up a lead and lost again. The Mets are winning the off-season from the Yankees, and I lost a couple of hours fiddling with the PC tonight. Made only the "Grumpy" mood icon. Not my most productive evening.

Feeling: hmmmm.... she doesn't look all that frustrated, but trust me, looks can be deceiving. heh

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:07 AM

    I read elsewhere that TTLB has simply re-indexed their database, so your overall ranking didn't change, just your classification. Everyone was affected the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:12 AM

    Heh-heh-heh....toss the cookies....heh-heh-heh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:17 AM

    Ah-HAH! So that's what the crawly amphibion, flappy bird, ecosystem thing is about. I always wondered. You should take that test, I'd tell myself whenever I saw one of those things, but I didn't want to learn that I was a cave dwelling gumby and feel compelled to post that in my Journal.

    Shelly, you're out of control, woman. How many blogs do you have? And yes, you have to count Retro-spective because you JUST posted there recently!

    I know I've written this before, but I really DON'T know how you can keep up with all of it. Maintaining the blogs, the website (or two or three), writing, the job, the husband, a life.

    I'm going to pass out at the thought of all of that now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul: That's a comfort, I think. Still, I need to get out of the water and back in the air or on dry land. :)

    Brian: I knew you'd like that one.

    Andrea: Blogging is just the obsession that has replaced other obsessions for now, and no, Retro doesn't count. I just reposted most of the entries here, posted a warning there that it was going on hiatus, and took it off Blogger's listings. I won't be posting in it, tho I might use it as another blog of experimentation template-wise. I don't consider myself superwoman, just someone without a life. heh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!