Monday, September 05, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

Uh, like the subject says. Paula went and tagged me.

Seven & seven.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

Well, I don't really make plans, but these are the things I'd like to get done and hope to try to get done, but...

1. Get a novel published professionally. Yeah, I know, a bit out of my hands once I submit things.
2. Read all the books I keep stacking up here.
3. Watch all the videos and DVDs I've been stacking up here.
4. Catch up reading all the comic books I've been stacking up here.
5. Visit the rest of the 50 states I haven't seen yet.
6. Do another, really big this time, dollhouse.
7. Go to another WorldCon.

7 things I can do:

1. Read.
2. Eat, especially chocolate.
3. Sleep.
4. Write.
5. Craftwork, especially decoupage.
6. Shop, though I'm not a bargain hunter.
7. Remember trivia.

7 things I cannot do:

1. Drive.
2. Sew worth a darn, heh.
3. Draw a straight line without a ruler.
4. Wear wool. It makes me itchy.
5. Cook more than the basics.
6. Handle paper without getting a papercut somewhere.
7. Speak a language other than English.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Eyes.
2. Face.
3. Sense of humor.
4. Generosity.
5. Hands.
6. Voice.
7. Hair.

7 things that I say most often:

1. No, really.
2. Shit.
3. Yeah, right.
4. What the hell?
5. Uh...
6. Huh?
7. Say what?

7 celebrity crushes:

Just 7? hmmmm... let me try this from earliest to most recent, leaving out a lot in the middle.

1. Edd "Kookie" Byrnes
2. David McCallum (then and now)
3. Robert Culp
4. Michael Shanks
5. Roy Dupuis
6. Alexis Denisoff
7. Joe Flanigan

Okay, so I left out a LOT of the middle.

7 people I want to do this:

Since I have no idea (or memory, in the case of those folks who I've seen already meme this), how about any of you who haven't done this one give it a go. Leave a link in the comments if you do so I can go read your answers.

Feeling:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:41 PM

    Hey there. I posted my answers to the meme on my site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!