Monday, September 05, 2005

I Love When a Plan Comes Together

Firefly Theme Song
(Main Title Theme Written by: Joss Whedon)
Performed by: Sonny Rhodes

Take my love, take my land

Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me

Take me out to the black

Tell them I ain't comin' back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me

Have no place I can be

Since I found Serenity
But you can't take the sky from me...

For once, it's been easy to stick to my To Do list. Okay, cleaning the bathrooms yesterday was no fun, but the laundry was fine because I bring a book down to read while the loads are running, but the rest of this weekend, I'd planned to watch the entire Firefly dvd set and by golly, that's just what I've been doing. One more episode left and plenty of time in the day remains. Watching the shows in order has been great, and seeing the unaired ones. I really had forgotten a lot. They've been better than I remembered, a lot of fun. I am so psyched for the movie.

I really need to make some more mood icons. Relaxed is the best I can manage with what I've done so far, but I really need "happy" and some others.

Edited to add: Serenity Movie Site.

Feeling:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 PM

    I love Firefly! I'm sitting here watching the "Labour Day Joss-a-thon" on Space (Canada's Sci Fi channel). All the Buffy episodes were this morning. I skipped those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DVDs are awesome. One of the deleted scenes that's included was very nice, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!