Thursday, September 15, 2005

I Feel Like Such a Slacker

Maybe more like I'm cheating on this blog. See, I've been busy playing over on LiveJournal, switching the fictional journal to a community under my main account. And playing with LJ's templates, which LJ calls layouts which have styles. With a paid account, I have access to a lot of customization and I'm addicting to making different color schemes and looks for The Write Stuff. So poor Cyber Chocolate has been neglected a bit. Sorry.

I've also noticed commenting is down a bit here and on my blogs in general. I hope the end to anonymous commenting and adding word verification isn't the cause, but they're necessary evils. I don't have time to waste on crap like spam commenting and if I can cut that down or out, I'm there.

Haven't slept much the last few days, for various reasons, including staying up too late playing with LiveJournal. *sigh*

Work was better today, mostly nice people on the phone. Unfortunately, it's so humid, I really couldn't go for a long walk lunchtime or after work, and I didn't have the energy to go to the gym.

So, there you have it. A typical blogger's set of excuses for lack of / uninspired posting.

Feeling: