Thursday, September 15, 2005

I Feel Like Such a Slacker

Maybe more like I'm cheating on this blog. See, I've been busy playing over on LiveJournal, switching the fictional journal to a community under my main account. And playing with LJ's templates, which LJ calls layouts which have styles. With a paid account, I have access to a lot of customization and I'm addicting to making different color schemes and looks for The Write Stuff. So poor Cyber Chocolate has been neglected a bit. Sorry.

I've also noticed commenting is down a bit here and on my blogs in general. I hope the end to anonymous commenting and adding word verification isn't the cause, but they're necessary evils. I don't have time to waste on crap like spam commenting and if I can cut that down or out, I'm there.

Haven't slept much the last few days, for various reasons, including staying up too late playing with LiveJournal. *sigh*

Work was better today, mostly nice people on the phone. Unfortunately, it's so humid, I really couldn't go for a long walk lunchtime or after work, and I didn't have the energy to go to the gym.

So, there you have it. A typical blogger's set of excuses for lack of / uninspired posting.

Feeling:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:30 AM

    Hi Shelly! Your LJ blog looks great! I'm not too familiar with LJ but looks like you're having fun with it, so I'll have to definitely check them out.

    Cyber Chocolate is always great, there's so much to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Chelly,
    Thanks. :)

    I wish I could take my favorite parts of LJ and mix them with my favorite parts of Blogger. LJ doesn't allow JavaScript, Blogger does. LJ has threaded commenting that looks like a message board, Blogger doesn't. And so on.

    What I've been playing with now on LJ is the ability to make and save what they call styles so I can activate the one I want to use, but the others are still there to switch to when I want.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!