Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Over the Hump

Always glad to see the back side of Wednesday. Can't wait for this week to be over. Lots of cranky library patrons (some nice ones still, but not enough to offset the other kind), is now very humid with rain on the way, and I've been spending way too much time fiddling with the layouts for my LiveJournal. So, with nothing exciting to blog about, let's go to the links.

Proofreading symbols we really need. (Found on Maud Newton.)

Tribeca Treats. No online ordering yet, but lots of yummy looking chocolate confections. (Found on Love's Cool.)

Gvisit is a geographic mapping of your visitors site, using Google Maps.

Tacky Black Velvet Art. The Yoda Elvis is especially nice (and why do I feel like I posted this a while back?) Found on Boing Boing.

It's been tough finding fun links to share lately. Either they don't interest me or they are repeats of things I've posted already. Come on World Wide Web! Come on Blogosphere! Let's get cracking and upload some new, fun stuff for me to share. Thanks much.

Feeling:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:18 AM

    I feel your pain! It's great when there are nice patrons, but there never seems to be enough of them to allow us to forget about the unpleasant ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but sometimes, a patron is so grateful or so pleasant, they do make up for the others, provided those encounters come AFTER the cranky ones. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!