Monday, August 22, 2005

End of Mini-Vacation

Even 4-day weekends fly by. Met my father's ladyfriend yesterday and I really like her. She's lively and fun and very easy to talk to.

Ended up staying home today and got some more decluttering done and cleaned the bathrooms. Yeah, I know, the thrills just keep on coming. While waiting for Scrubbing Bubbles to scrub, I made icons for my LiveJournal. I also made some mood ones of the same size to use here. I can't do the script to make them change on their own, so I'm thinking of putting them in the entries themselves. Otherwise, I'd have to keep swapping them out of the template, which would be a pain in the ass. I used avatar icons I made for LJ and added text for the actual mood. They look pretty cute. I really miss UnkyMoods, but I'm hoping to get a few of the graphic files to use as static moods the same way I'll use the ones I've made. Wish I could draw better. Maybe I'll try my hand at some simple ones.

It's supposed to be nice this week, so I'm hoping to get to the gym after work tomorrow. It's been so stinking hot and humid the last few weeks, going to the gym was out of the question, unless I wanted to risk heat stroke.

I can't believe this is the last week of August. Not only does it mean that summer is ending soon, but that it will soon be time to do reports and statistics at work. Seems as soon as I'm finished, it's time for another month's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!