Tuesday, August 23, 2005

As the Mood Strikes

Okay, I thought I'd give this a try. I made 17 of these mood suckers tonight. I think they'll look better at the bottom of the post, so as to not compete with the Milano cookies that are part of the subject line. I still plan on trying to draw some cartoonish ones and I hope to be able to add some of Marc Lutz's Unky Moods to the collection. Having the post template makes this easy. I just need to swap out the file name. If anyone would like to use any of the ones I've made, I can put them in a temp entry for you to save to your own disk/computer, then store wherever you store graphics for your blog. No hotlinking, please, and I'd like a link back. Just let me know in the comments if you want any. If I get enough requests, I'll do the entry. Now, let's see how this looks.

Feeling:

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:24 AM

    Are you wearing a santa hat? The jeans ARE perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat's a big white cowboy looking hat with a red uh, something. Could be a Santa hat, I guess. Not being Christian, I'm not up on all things Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:53 PM

    I don't know that Santa is necessarily the purvue of just Christians anymore anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe, but I can't bring myself to include Santa in my Chanukah celebrations. Though the thought of Santa sitting by the hearth, eating potato latkes with applesauce while the menorrah candles are burning brightly does make for an interesting image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:17 PM

    Love it! Love it... if you ever want to spread the love, and try one out for folks, I'd be glad to be your guniea... as I'm corky, think I need something to suit (wink) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:51 PM

    Now I really, really, really want a Milano cookie. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some limitations to LiveJournal, mainly they don't let you use JavaScript things like Moon Phases, near as I can tell, but I love the user pics. A paid account gets 100 of them now and I've gone a bit nuts making them, which is what gave me the idea to adapt some of them as moods.

    As for Milanos, can there be a more perfect food? I think the cookie part qualifies it as food, not just chocolate, almost a meal unto itself. The only cookie that is as good is an Oreo, but Oreos aren't nearly as photogenic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!