Tuesday, August 23, 2005

As the Mood Strikes

Okay, I thought I'd give this a try. I made 17 of these mood suckers tonight. I think they'll look better at the bottom of the post, so as to not compete with the Milano cookies that are part of the subject line. I still plan on trying to draw some cartoonish ones and I hope to be able to add some of Marc Lutz's Unky Moods to the collection. Having the post template makes this easy. I just need to swap out the file name. If anyone would like to use any of the ones I've made, I can put them in a temp entry for you to save to your own disk/computer, then store wherever you store graphics for your blog. No hotlinking, please, and I'd like a link back. Just let me know in the comments if you want any. If I get enough requests, I'll do the entry. Now, let's see how this looks.

Feeling: