Saturday, July 02, 2005

Three-Day Weekend, Day 1

Went to the gym, went to Macy's but it was too crowded to get much done. Treadmill session was fine. Haven't lost any weight yet, but didn't gain, either. I'm still hoping I can lose 10 pounds by the end of the year, but I'm not sure what it will take at this point. It does get frustrating. Bought two pairs of shoes at the Clarks store to make me feel better about my day out.

It's a slow blogging weekend. Tomorrow, I plan to finally defrag Moya, my PC, so I'll be offline, because dial-up on the laptop is a pain in the ass, until it's done. I hope to get some serious decluttering done while it's defragging.

Light was on for the top floor when I got in the elevator on my way up to my apartment, but no one was there with me. I said hello to the empty air, anyway, just in case. To my relief, no one answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!