Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sunny Sunday

Mostly. Actually, it was very nice, if a bit cloudy, and we went to the Costco on the East River and I got some nice photos I'll post later this month. Need to resize and upload 'em first, and finish with the older batch.

Defragging wasn't nearly as time consuming as I'd feared. Next up is downloading Firefox, which I forgot to do earlier.

And now, for the first of the fanlisting icons in the sidebar.
Roy Dupuis. I never heard of this French Canadian actor til I watched the first episode of "La Femme Nikita" and then, I was instantly in lust. He has the most amazing eyes, a wide acting range, and the sexiest accent. And in many episodes, he got to show off his wonderful body. What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!