Friday, July 08, 2005

Game Time

Having lunch at my desk this dreary, rainy day and therefore, am websurfing. Boing Boing found some fun games for me, and now you, to play. I've listed my favs of the group.
  • Bird Snatchers. Watch the instruction video, first. It's well worth a look.
  • Bricks can easily become addicting, I think. Took me a while to figure it out, but you seem to need to stack up bricks of the same color before you run out of room to move. The first time, just feeling my way through it, I got to level 6 before getting crushed under the piling up bricks.
  • This one is just wrong. Unless you can use an arrow key and a spacebar faster than I can or you like watching cows explode. Cow Panic!
  • Mep Ball has a great intro and requires more dexterity than I possess. Lots of rules too, but fun.
  • Curve Ball is some sort of weird paddle ball game.
  • PandaGolf is also fun, but it took me a few moments to figure out where to click. I had to turn off the music; it was driving me nuts.
  • Tonypa Games is sort of a variety pack. Some fun stuff here.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:56 PM

    Bricks could be addictive! I'll have to try the others when I get time. Thanks for the links (like I really needed more games to waste time on!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like 'em. One can never have too many time wasters. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!