Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Many Thanks!

To Kirk of my-so-called-strife. I mentioned in a comment on his blog that there were some buttons I'd love, and he went and made them for me. Is he a sweetheart or what? Anyway, I added three to the bottom of the fanlistings buttons. They aren't links, of course, just declarations of three of my favorite fandoms not represented with official fanlistings (yet).

Went to the gym today, one of my gym's locations I've passed so often yet never went into. It's a narrow place, but nice and has plenty of treadmills. And it wasn't busy despite being lunchtime. I felt pretty pleased with myself as I can get stuck in a rut and not try new things.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:29 PM

    Hello,

    Not sure how I came to your blog. But thank god, I thought I was the only woman around fifty in blogland. I am enjoying your entries so far.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mary,

    Nice to meet another middle aged blogger gal. Hope you stop by often. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!