Monday, June 06, 2005

Getting Caught Up

Checked through things I'd stuck in my Bloglines Clippings folder and found these gems from when I was on vacation and didn't have time to take a good look.

Fanlistings.org is a place to get those cool little square buttons that have been popping up on blogs and proclaim yourself a fan of something/someone and link to the fanlisting for... well, you get the picture. I'm still trying to process all this and figure out if it's worth the effort. Thanks to Kirk at my-so-called-strife for the link.

fshk blog linked to "10 Most Harmful Books..." I can't think of a better way to find books to read than someone telling me they're harmful. The honorable mentions are particularly intriguing, given the list's title.

Now to get back to sorting through the crap that's piled up in the den. A nasty thunderstorm just moved through and it's clearing up in time for a nice sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!