Monday, May 30, 2005

End of Con

The con officially ends this afternoon and the Dealers Room closes in 15 minutes, when we'll pack up. We've already checked out of our room. It's been a lot of fun, especially visiting with friends we see only once a year, at this con. The art show auction was wonderful as usual; the details will be in my con report in another week, probably. But I did get the piece of artwork I wanted: a wonderful drawing/etched glass Gandolf which won best portrait in the show. And our Hero Sandwich door decoration won best multi-fandom door decoration. Pictures will be posted with the report.

J and I head out later this afternoon, with an overnight in Ohio before driving back to her house in NJ. More later, when I next get an internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!