Friday, May 27, 2005

Hello from Michigan!

The con hotel now has WiFi. Of course, my laptop needs a few tries to recognize and then be able to access a new WiFi connection, but it has and here I am, posting.

Full vacation/con report will be posted after I get back, but so far, I've seen Star Wars: The Revenge of the Sith twice. It was the best of the first three, but the dialogue was the usual corny stuff Lucas comes up with.

My birthday came and went quietly driving through Ohio. Yummy cake here at the hotel restaurant last night, but I forgot to take a picture, so I'll have to order it again.

Visiting with friends, having fun, and I'll post when I can.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:11 AM

    Happy Belated Birthday!!! I didn't notice a post about the kinds of chocoate you savored, so we readers can salivate vicariously. ;)

    Seriously, I'm glad you're on vacation for your B-day. Sounds fun! I've never been to Michigan, but always thought it would be neat to see the Great Lakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, GEL,
    Thanks. :) I have a list of my fav chocolate goodies in the Best of Cyber Chocolate, in the sidebar, but maybe I'll make a separate link to the list.
    I don't get to see any Great Lakes from Lansing, MI, but I did see one from Chicago years ago--even got to take a boat ride on it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!