Thursday, May 19, 2005

Adventures in Barnes & Noble

Picked up the latest Charmed magazine for the interview with Oded Fehr. I'm glad the show was renewed for another season.

In the entryway, the large, standing poster for the next Harry Potter book caught my eye. It had one of those pull off the days countdown calendars. Fifty days to go for you HP fans out there.

Saw a chess set on a display near the cash registers: Mets vs. Yankees. Too bad hubby doesn't play chess and neither of us would want to play as the Yankees.

Here's a link that made me chuckle, especially the last paragraph: Russian Tolkien fans. Found on Blog of a Bookslut.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:25 PM

    I love the Harry Potter books. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!