Thursday, May 19, 2005

Things I Ponder

Why do people put on their blogs that they're for family and friends, then put them on Blog Explosion for the world to see? We're not all friends out here.

What does it mean when goofing off becomes hard work?

Why am I tired until I get into bed, then suddenly, I'm wide awake?

Why does the cup have to be half empty or half full? Why can't it just be half and half?

I used to think the shortest day was the winter solstice. Now I know it's the day I don't have to work.

A good name for a meme blog would be Auntie Meme. Feel free to steal use it.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:35 PM

    Hiya Shelly! Terrific post! :)
    Love the pun Auntie Meme, but I don't knead another blog to loaf around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You're a pretty good punster yourself, Green-Eyed Lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:59 PM

    Why am I tired until I get into bed, then suddenly, I'm wide awake?

    If you find an answer to that question will you let me know???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, Barrie. Actually, if I do find that answer, I might market it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:09 AM

    Thx Shelly for tolerating my late night corniness. I bet a good dose of chocolate would increase my creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!