Thursday, March 03, 2005

Things I Ponder and Some Links

Why do we not mind so much when the hair and dirt are on our bodies, but when they're clogging the shower's drain, they're gross?

Why am I dead tired until I go to bed?

I edit the library branch website and the branch's blog at work, then come home and edit my website and blogs. When did my work life and my leisure life become mirror images of each other?

If I were 30 years younger, I think I would become a web designer. Why wasn't the web around when I was in college?

Who said it could snow so much this year here in NYC?

And now, the links:

Other folks are blogging about this so I figure I should, too: The New York Public Library's Digital Gallery. And while I'm at it, here are some vintage New York City photos.

Online Miniature Golf. You might want to turn down the sound. The music is of the annoying earworm variety. Found on Bacon and Ehs.

Van Gogh's "Starry Night" is one of my favorite paintings, so this Legos version caught my attention. Found on Chaos Theory.

A very funny Error 404 message. Make sure you stay til the end. Found on The Presurfer.