Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A Quiz: Been a While

Yeah, I know, it's been a long stretch between quizzes, but folks were either doing ones I'd already done or the ones I was finding were dull, dull, dull. But this one that I saw on Sweet Memes seems just the thing to warm up a frigid day (hey, it reached 27° F, almost balmy).

Cr...Chromium
You scored 32 Mass, 12 Electronegativity, 59 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!
Oooohaaaaah.... shiny! You probably have an incredibly stable and well-maintained group of friends... that probably also don't get out much either. You're not one to get bogged down by a problem. Of course, I'm basing this upon Chromium's ultra-low water-exchange constant and it 's corrosion-resistant properties, and I wouldn't be too surprised if the analogy doesn't even apply.







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















You scored higher than 99% on Mass





You scored higher than 1% on Electroneg





You scored higher than 99% on Metal





You scored higher than 1% on Radioactivity
Link: The Which Chemical Element Am I Test written by effataigus on Ok Cupid

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:05 PM

    I took the test but it said I was yttrium. And the description doesn't fit me. *shrug*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!