Thursday, March 10, 2005

I'm Tired of Winter

I'm tired of wearing my heavy winter coat.

I'm tired of scarves and gloves.

I'm tired of snow and needing to wear snow boots.

I'm tired of hat hair.

I'm tired of having to lather onto my hands cream for extra dry skin a dozen times a day.

I'm tired of wearing fuzzy socks. (Okay, I actually like wearing them.)

I'm tired of wearing tights.

I'm tired of flannel lined jeans.

I'm tired of naked trees.

I'm tired of howling wind and wind chill factors.

I'M TIRED OF WINTER.

That is all.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:51 AM

    I'm tired of wearing tights.

    Man. I never get tired of wearing tights.


    (Ummm....did I just think that? Or did I actually type it?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Brian, you used your type out loud voice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:08 PM

    Man....that type out loud voice gets me in so much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True for most people, I think. heh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!