Friday, February 25, 2005

TGIF

This is a link a librarian can't help but love. Found on Boing Boing.

Went to a meeting this morning on planning for the changes that will come into effect for the library system over the next few years. Was fairly positive and one of the facilitators had a word she said she coined that I rather like: intertwingle. A bit of intertwine and mingle. It's the sort of word that has such a nice ring to it. I'm sure we could come up with other such mixed words if we wanted to try.

The week's snow is melting and now we've got another, big storm heading for us, a real nor'easter, probably on Monday, and then another later next week. This has been such a weird winter, cold, warm, snow, rain, like it can't make up its mind.

I think I'll leave my Zombified mood up. It still fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!