Thursday, February 24, 2005

Odd Thoughts and Linking Up

Just when it looked like winter was done with us, it's snowing again.

I am so enjoying watching Man From UNCLE every Wednesday night, even if they're cutting things (or so my memory of the episodes as they originally aired is telling me).

Thanks to those of you who have already answered the poll question. And a reminder that I've got lots of goodies and fun links all through the sidebar. I tried to add a second sidebar to limit scrolling down for all the good stuff, but would need to make this blog wider than a lot of screens and I hate sideways scrolling. So if you need the link to the Make Your Own Hollywood Star or a Sign Maker or the Typogenerator or the Collage Machine or some of the other fun links I've posted previously in entries, along with some things that weren't in entries first, check the sidebar. And for the record, whenever I visit a blog for the first time, I always scroll to the bottom to see if there's anything cool I might want to put on my blog(s). And to get an overall sense of the blogger's personality.

And now for some new linkies.

From Catalogue Blog: Duke U's Early Comic Strips online exhibit.

Someone posted this on rasfc newsgroup. The Dyson Telescope game. It's fun. I got only to level 6. Argh. Maybe when my brain isn't aslepp, I'll figure out level 6. Okay, I went back and got it. But I'm using up too many moves on trial and error. I know what I need to do, but as with chess, I can't see far enough ahead without actually making the moves. Double argh. Got to level 9 this time and my brain is starting to hurt. I see a new online addiction coming on.

Found on Sweet Memes. hmmmmm......

folknik
You are a Folkie. Good for you.


What kind of Sixties Person are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!