Thursday, December 09, 2004

Why, Oh Why... Results for Another Quiz

I just do not get how something can be so true and so false at the same time. The way they set up these questions. When I have to pick 1 answer, either nothing applies or 2 things and which I pick will decide it all. Anyway, this is half right, I guess. It's the "elegant speaker" part that has me chortling, given how I usually stammer and mangle speech when I have to talk to an audience. Oh yeah, real elegant. And I rarely remember information which is why I hate debating, and I rarely convince folks of anything, though I try really hard. My vocabulary sucks, too, all things considered. Just because someone writes and writing comes easily, doesn't mean all the rest is true. But anywhere, here it is for your amusement.





Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convincing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!