Thursday, December 02, 2004

A Quiz

Found on: Sweet Memes...

quite result
Quiet Girl


What kind of little girl were YOU?
brought to you by Quizilla


Well, I was quiet, but I wasn't an animal lover (I was scared of dogs) and I never liked flowers (they mostly make me sneeze). No imaginary friends, either. I think I'm just too old to take these quizzes. The multiple choices often don't relate to my life, ie what Sesame Street character did I identify with? I never saw that when I was a kid. It was "Romper Room," "Captain Kangaroo," and "Mark Wilson's Magic Land of Alakazam," among others, for me. But yeah, I was quiet. I sat and played with my toys and read books and comics and drew pictures, and colored in my coloring books....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:41 PM

    Romper Room!!? I just mentioned that show to my nieces (in their early- and mid-thirties). Never heard of it. So I'm glad to know I'm not hallucinating.

    Coloring is extremely therapeutic. Still. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh. Not only did I watch and remember watching Romper Room, but we also had a kid's show called Miss Frances' Schoolhouse. Unless I'm hallucinating, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!