Thursday, December 02, 2004

Another Free Blogging Service

MSN Spaces. Given I've reviewed some of the other free blogging services, I suppose I should comment on this new one. I haven't tried it, but I looked at some of the blogs and they seem somewhat blah. There are tabs for profile and photos and lists and music, but the layout of the ones I looked at were drearily the same. But mostly, I read some disturbing things on Boing Boing re: censorship and similar issues. From looking at some of the blogs, there seem to be issues of hyperlinks in the entries, as in they don't look like links. My first impression is that msn is going for a similar feel that AOL is: a nice, basic, family-oriented blogging community with limited options re: customizing the blogs, one that is easy to use for people who simply want to post thoughts and pictures. If anyone tries it, let me know what you think. I really don't think I should make another blog at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!