Monday, November 15, 2004

Monday Blogging

Coming up with titles, especially for blog entries, isn't the easiest thing for me, and coming up with them for eclectic posts like this one is even harder. So deal with it, okay? Good. Now, on to business.

Cocoa, my Blogger pet is back! I clicked on here to check my count (yeah, I still obsessively do that when I get home) and there he was! No explanation, no excuse, no apology, no "did you miss me?" Just back in his place in the sidebar acting like he'd never gone, except for the things he's saying, as if this is his first time here. I took down his name, and I'm not putting it back up. I don't want to be burned again.

Meanwhile, I added other things to the sidebar, mostly fun things with links. So take a stroll along the newly colored vertical scrollbar. I tend to tweak there fairly often, whenever I find cool stuff. And surfing with Blog Explosion has exposed me to a lot of new blogs where I've found some really neat stuff, including something new called Blog Trading Cards, but I wasn't able to register — something wasn't clicking through right. If I get registered, I'll let you folks know all about it.

Nice weather here, fairly warm and very clear, crisp air. Another 10 degrees F and it would be perfect.

I don't think I've done this quiz.
Water
Your element is Water: Understanding, intelligent,
quiet and calm. You know who you are and no one
can change that. Usually quiet but only because
your listening, don't let anyone think you
haven't got an opinion! Your not quiet because
your shy or sad, your usually quiet because
your thinking. Your answers are well planned
and helpful so people generally seek your
advice. Your the perfect balance between
solitary and outgoing. But sometimes you need a
little time to yourself to sort out your
emotions and figure things out. You understand
the phrase 'sticks and stone' and rarely let
things get to you, whats that important for you
to have to get so upset over? You know what you
want out of life but are simply taking your
time and enjoying things. To you your life is
fine as it is, you can always change things
later if your not happy.


.:-What is your true element?-:. -With Anime Pictures and detailed answers-
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:07 AM

    Next time you run out of titles, just start use quotes. At the very least, the non-sequitor should be amusing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. Provided I can think/find a quote. Maybe I should start a file of things I can use as titles. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!