Sunday, October 24, 2004

A Quiz Before Bed

I think I took a book quiz previously, but didn't like the results, so I didn't post it. This seems fairly appropriate, though, given my love of science fiction. Found on Anonymous Rowhouse. Well, okay, so maybe the whole description doesn't fit, but what the hell, it's all in fun, right? :)
You are Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
You are The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
People may not count you as "classic
literature" but you and I both know you're
very important. You're fun and British, or
pretend to be anyway. You live in the future
and rarely make any sort of sense. You'd also
enjoy the rest of the Hitchhiker
"Trilogy", and the Dirk Gently
Holistic Detective books.


Which Piece of Classic Literature are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:31 AM

    I'm not sure if it's their site or my computer but the quiz isn't working for me. I'll try again later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was having problems with a few quiz sites yesterday. I'd click on them and get error messages, then click again and they would come up. It was weird. Maybe too many people are trying to access them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:25 PM

    You're Welcome to the Monkey House! You're a political activist, or the opposite of it, as you see the problems in our world. You're something of a pessimist, but you're just so damn funny that no one can resist you. You're an alternative person, you don't work in the normal "novel" way, but it works for you. You'd enjoy anything Vonnegut ever wrote, like Slaughterhouse-5, Hocus Pocus, or Cat's Cradle.

    Well that was me..but I've never read the book! Now I'm feeling like an illiterate pessimist

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!