Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Little of This, Little of That

I fiddled with The Malt Shop's template by adding graphics from a cool graphics site that was down for a while. Very retro. Tack-o-Rama. The malted in the blender at the top tho is from somewhere else, but for the life of me, I can't recall where I found it so I can't give proper credit. I tried Googling malteds, shakes, blenders, beverages, and clipart and slogged thru some of the gazillion hits, but no luck. But the b&w graphics are credited. The b&w tiles are cropped from a piece of art I did in the '70s with markers. "

Meanwhile, I did some fiddling here by adding some things to the sidebar, namely the Web Surfing Blogs folder from my Bloglines subscriptions. Those are the sites I mostly get the fun links from that I occasionally post here. I added the Book/Libraries folder to both Occasional Blog and Shelly's Book Shelf. I'm really happy now with how all my blogs look, tho that doesn't mean I won't fiddle now and then, because to be honest, it's too much fun not to do it. BTW, the graphic above is from a Dover sampler. I have some nice Halloween graphics from Dover that I'll be using here later this month. "

Well, the Red Sox became the first team in baseball to force a seventh game in a playoff series. Now to see if they can break the Bambino's curse and win the series. It was an exciting game and it managed to be completed in well under the new norm of five (5!) hours. "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!