Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Malt Shop

The Malt Shop is open for business. That's the new blog I made for doing memes. I'll probably redo the graphics a bit. I think the black and white "tiles" are too big and I might try to switch the blender clipart for a photo of a DrinkMaster. I wish I had the time to learn how to do this stuff properly in PhotoShop.

In the meantime, however, I'll start meming there immediately, as soon as the first question is posted, which should be What Is --- Right Now? for tomorrow. The best thing though about the blog is that I didn't have to scrounge around for a title and URL. My first choice for both worked just fine.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:57 PM

    Got it marked! Look forward to visiting your blogs often.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!