Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Computer Quiz

I'm not sure I like the results I got with this quiz, mainly because I never heard of this file extension. But the questions were entertaining -- I laughed out loud at a few of the choices --and they have a couple of other interesting looking quizzes. Which Nigerian Spammer Are You? looks interesting, so I did it, too. Quiz found on J-Walk Blog.

You are .rm You try to keep it real, but you're just a servant of the stream.  Nobody really likes you all that much.
Which File Extension are You?


You are Princess Agbani. You are a student at the University of Nigeria, Lagos.  You got my name through the chember of comerse.  You have $21,350,000 to share, which your father, the king, left you. You have trouble spelling.
Which Nigerian spammer are You?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:45 PM

    Hi! Love your blog layout. I am so going to make a couple of those signs for myself to put on my own blog. :) Welcome to the Bloggin' Fools ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Brandi,
    Thanks for visiting. And I'm glad you like the layout. I appreciate the feedback because I've worked hard on it. There's one more thing I want to do and that's PhotoShop a fancier heading title. And thanks for the welcome to the Bloggin' Fools ring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!