Sunday, October 17, 2004

A Graphicical Repost

Reposted from 8/12/04:

Here's a Custom Road Sign. Found on J-Walk Blog. I really love this stuff.

And from today:
There was a cool Which Warrior Quiz I'd done in August, too, but while the quiz is still up, the graphics are gone and it just isn't worth reposting without that. I'd posted a lot of wonderfully fun links in Cyber Chocolate, Jr. I'd forgotten how many there were. It's been only a few months, but I really felt like I was skipping down Memory Lane looking for things to repost.

I was going to post a map of all the states I've visited, but the graphic was so wide, it knocked my sidebar to the bottom of the page, but if you don't know the site and want to check it out, here it is: MyWorld66.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!