Wednesday, September 22, 2004

You are Bettie Page!
You're Bettie Page!


What Classic Pin-Up Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


It would've been nice to be someone I know, but I guess she suits me. heh. Quiz found on Anonymous Rowhouse.

Chocolate item in the news, reported on J-Walk Blog. Okay, it's more movie than chocolate news, but it involved chocolate, so that's why I felt like mentioning it here.

Today was much better than Monday and Tuesday. The subway was most cooperative, docile even, delivering me to work on time without mishap. The weather continued to be nice. And while I was in the bookstacks, weeding damaged books, A, our regular IT guy, came and reinstalled my MS Office. I got back to my desk and Word was up! I hate that program, but boy was I glad to see it. Now to see if it's all still there tomorrow after I reboot. Do I sound skeptical? About something to do with computers? Nah. Uneventful subway ride home, too. These days, dull is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!