Monday, September 27, 2004

It's Quiz Time!

Yeah, I'm sure you're all excited as all get out.

What's the Color of Your Blog Personality? Quiz at About Web logs and...


My Blog Personality's True Color Is...
RED

It's all about passion, heat, and intensity.
I take pride in my strengths and I learn to deal with my weaknesses. I like to blog about things that really matter to me.



I took the Blogging Personality Quiz at About Web logs and I am...

The Artist
My blog captures the way I see the world. I love images more than words. Blogging only makes sense to me if there are photos or pictures - be it of daily life, special people, memorable events, or works of art.


Well, damn, that's good! Actually, I'd say the personality of this blog, and Cyber Chocolate, Jr., is Eclectic. But I like the sound of "The Artist."

~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

From The Presurfer:
  • Lego Movie Posters. These are fun.
  • Bug Swap for Everyday Objects. Just amazing.
  • Reverse Cursor game. This is hard! Whatever you do, don't hit the sides. And be careful. I failed the first 3 tries simply because I moved before I really realized what I was doing. I got to level 3 and let's just say I didn't have enough time tonight to master it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:51 AM

    Red; The Pundit.

    Enjoy what you did with the place. Not my colors, mind you, but I like your flair for the (cough, cough) dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the look of the place, Wil, even if these aren't your colors. :) I prefer blue, myself, but I wanted this blog to look chocolicious! Have you sampled my other blogs? Occasional Blog is a starry blue and the new Shelly's Book Shelf has a white background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!