Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Tuesday, Tuesday

Well, it's not exactly hummable, but what the hell.

JustRose posted the link for this on The Anonymouse Rowhouse. She was Angelic. I'm just plain old:




How evil are you?

I feel so, well, neutral. Beige. Boring. (sigh)*

*It does fit, though.



~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

So I started a new blog today, called Shelly's Book Shelf, though I might change it if I come up with something clever. I'll probably leave the URL the same, however, because I'm too lazy to go back and change the URL on all my other blogs and the website. It's for book reviews and my reading lists. I toyed with the idea of typing in my hardcopy reading journal, kept in a blank book I got as a gift back in 1970 when I graduated high school (I think that's when I got it). It's called a Gnome Gnotebook and has cute little drawings of gnomes on the corner of each page. But the journal dates back to 1965 (I used to keep it on looseleaf paper until I got the notebook), and that's way more typing than I want to do. So the reading lists will start with this year.

It was a rainy, nasty day, but I looked cute in my knee high, polka dot, Tamara Henriques rubber boots.

My immediate supervisor had a box of the most amazing truffles. All of us who tried them agreed that they were amazing. I can't recall the last time I tasted such chocolatey yummyness. They're made by CeMoi. The website is in French. The taste is universally wonderful. And for chocolate lovers, try: The Chocolate Page for Chocolate Lovers.


~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

Okay, I had to do these, too:






and






Take the What Type of Friend are
You?
quiz, and visit mutedfaith.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!